Saturday 25 July 2009

Medical English Class of 2009 Graduation







Firstly, I would like to say how proud I am of the Medical English graduates.
They have shown true dedication and commitment to the 6 month programme and I have been impressed and inspired by their determination, especially during the past few weeks when they have almost lived at the school in order to achieve the grades they require!!
Some have progressed beyond my wildest imagination through their hard work and perseverance whilst others have provided a constantly high level of performance throughout providing support for their colleagues.

They have been an absolute pleasure to teach and I hope that insha’Allah we will remain in touch in the future so that they can continue to develop their English skills to enable them to achieve their full potential and because I have developed good relationships with many of them and feel like my children are leaving home!!!!
Each and every one of you more than deserves this certificate and I congratulate you all on a job very well done!

As most of you know, I shall be leaving Algeria for a number of months to practice clinically and undergo some training in the UK in order to ensure that Medical English at Hopeland remains the most up-to-date and relevant programme of its kind in Algeria. It is hoped that during this time I can also develop the Advanced Medical English, English for Research and English for Pharmacists Programmes as well as Medical Sejour Linguistique.
Insha’Allah I will be back at the end of the year but would like to wish you all in the interim much success in your continued studies and look forward to hearing from you whilst in the UK!

No comments:

It's not all work, work, work!!!!!!

It's not all work, work, work!!!!!!