Saturday 8 March 2008

Algerian Medical Websites

Well I've had quite a productive week this week! I found out that despite not finding a great deal of information on 'health issues' in Algeria when performing a Google search, there is, in fact, a wealth of information and things going on if you know where to look!

I had the good fortune to meet Professor Abid at Bainem Hospital on Wednesday and he introduced me to a number of very informative websites which he is involved in, giving me endless hours of fun, not least for having to read everything in French, a real challenge for me I can tell you! I'm sure that you already know these sites but will include them here for those who may not: www.santemaghreb.com and www.sante-dz.com

No comments:

It's not all work, work, work!!!!!!

It's not all work, work, work!!!!!!