Wednesday 12 March 2008

Never Lose Sight of Your Dreams

Hi to all,
I mentionned my dream in a previous blog entry but don't worry, I haven't lost sight of it already.
It's just that I met a doctor yesterday with a very interesting proposition.
Obviously far more realistic than I, he suggested that future conferences could start to have one session / poster/ symposium etc in English to start with, which had escaped me despite it being a very sensible and logical idea!
So.......today I start my quest to find willing volunteers who may like to present in English at the conference of their choice. I can then help them to organise their slides and give presentation skills classes before approaching the organisers with an abstract.
If you feel you'd like to give this a go, let me know and we'll do all we can to make it a reality.
As always, I look forward to hearing from you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

salamoalikom
i'm an algerian young doctor , i'm interessed in writing medical articles in english , posters or abstract.
how can i contact you ?

Hopeland Institute said...

Wa alaikum salaam,

Hi, thank you for contacting us, you can come to the school in Cheraga (we are open from 9 -8 every day except Friday) but you will need to make a specific appointment to see me as I am either out of the office or teaching quite a bit at the moment. If your English is good (as my French is limited especially on the telephone!), you can call me on 0790 50 91 80 and we can arrange a convenient time.

Best wishes

Louise

Hopeland Institute said...

Salam,
Hi Anonymous,
I hope you received my previous message. If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to e-mail me on mahdiyyahbensaid@hotmail.co.uk

It's not all work, work, work!!!!!!

It's not all work, work, work!!!!!!