Friday 1 January 2010

50:50 Magazine




The staff at Hopeland Institute are in the process of collating articles to produce a magazine in English for Algerians. It is proposed that there will be a medical article in each issue and therefore I am asking for your help.

If you are interested in contributing to this venture, we are looking for medically focused articles in English which can be submitted to me directly at mahdiyyahbensaid@hotmail.co.uk

Here are some ideas:
  • My experiences of studying medicine abroad or in Algeria
  • My experience of studying medical English
  • Advances in medicine
  • Short research summaries
  • Your thoughts on an area of healthcare

We are open to any suggestions or ideas you may have and welcome all submissions. I can help with editing if you would like your work edited prior to printing.

I feel this will be a fantastic oportunity to share our knowledge and experience with a wider audience whilst using the English language.

If you have any questions, please ask and I look forward to reading your suggestions / submissions.

No comments:

It's not all work, work, work!!!!!!

It's not all work, work, work!!!!!!