Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year 2010

May I take this opportunity to wish you all a New Year full of happiness and prosperity, good health and the motivation to achieve all your goals.

I was thrilled to hear this week that one of our first Medical English students was in London recently studying cardiology and another has been successful in her application to study abroad in her chosen field. May I congratulate them both on their hard work and wish them all the very best for the future. I am impressed by their determination to succeed despite the difficulties they face and may they be an inspiration to all.

So what are my aspirations for the New Year? Well I'd have to say that being back in Algeria would be my ultimate dream so this year I vow to work hard to enable that to happen insha'Allah as soon as possible. In the interim, I hope to continue to make contacts in the UK to help develop the Medical English Programme in Algeria in the future. I will attempt to keep you informed of any events I hear about and will be in cyber space for all your questions and queires.

I will continue to manage the Medical English programme in Algeria and keep the blog and Facebook group updated with any news. Please feel free to contribute where you can to help one another.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and All the Best in your work and studies.

No comments:

It's not all work, work, work!!!!!!

It's not all work, work, work!!!!!!